EU funds Policy Officer Poland
The EU Policy Officer would work on EU Next Generation EU and MFF funding and Climate law policy framework for Polish Green Network and in cooperation with CEE Bankwatch Network.
- Analysis of proposed EU funding programs in relation to the EU climate targets and commitments
- Gathering and updating information about policy developments, financing needs and optimal financing mechanisms for renewable energy sources (RES) and energy efficiency (EE) in Poland; preparing background materials and policy papers
- Advocacy targeting Polish government and EU level decision-makers related to the Recovery and Resilience Facility and EU Funds programming
- Tailored communication of national energy-transformation agenda, to various groups of stakeholders, relevant national and regional authorities and allies
- Networking and cooperation with the NGO Climate Coalition
Key skills and knowledge
- Coalition-building, strong team player
- Media communication
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Ability to synthesize information
- Ideally background in EU climate and environmental policy.
- Background on circular economy agenda would be an advantage
- Ability to gain knowledge in new areas and topics
This position is based in the Warsaw office of Polish Green Network.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 28, 2021.